Services offering specialization in substance use and recovery from addiction.
Specific Services include:
Substance Abuse Specific Assessments
DWI Specific Assessments
Short Term Outpatient Counseling/Treatment
Long Term Outpatient Counseling/Treatment
Wellness Screenings and Coaching
1250 Revolution Mill Drive
Greensboro, NC 27405
Amanda Vaughan is the clinical director of Tennis and Vaughan and Katrina Tennis is the operational director. Both share a common vision Substance Abuse Treatment and starting earlier this year they decided to put this vision into action. They are happy to share their vision below:
- Everyone to be treated with Dignity.
- Overall wellness and functioning to be the goal, not just reducing symptoms.
- To use Mindfulness Training as a Core Tool.
- To Use Evidence-Based methods and models.
- To provide measurement based care, using a variety of methods to track not only client outcomes and progress but also to strategically develop services.
- To develop the community around them to encourage more understanding and social support for their clients.
Use Contact form below or call us directly at 918-973-2233.